Services for companies
We will tailor a package of services to meet the specific needs of your business.
Our part-time / interim Finance Director services include:
- Ensuring that you have the right Management Information to run your business
- Designing comprehensive monthly Management Accounts covering Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and supporting KPIs and Analysis schedules
- Review and upgrade of your accounting system, procedures and controls to generate timely and reliable Management Accounts
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Board Packs if required
- Analysis of Monthly Results, investigation of variances and recommendations for improving performance
- Managing Cashflow and Working Capital
- Preparation of short and medium term cashflow forecasts
- Assessing funding needs
- Reviewing working capital planning and management e.g. cash collection procedures, inventory planning, purchase order commitments and supplier terms.
- Preparing Budgets, Forecasts and Business Plans
- Improving ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Systems to support business growth and scaling up
- Inventory management, control and valuation
- Manufacturing Planning and Scheduling (MRP, Work Orders etc.)
- Project and Service Management
- Review of Profitability
- Product, project, job and service costing
- Review of pricing and margins
- Review of profitability of customers, market sectors etc.
- Analysis of costs and cost reduction opportunities.
- Funding for Growth
- Modelling and Forecasting funding requirements
- Assessing appropriate sources of funding
- Support with applications for funding
We will work with your staff, and any outsourced accountancy or bookkeeping services that you already have, to identify services that will add value and enhance your existing financial management arrangements.
Improvex FD Services is based in Hertfordshire and primarily services clients in Hertfordshire, Northern Home Counties and East of England.